SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
TCAiy yi yiheeee
by SUNSAD   2002-11-22 16:43:06 [5783]
I knew you adherence to theme and topicality could not stall long, inso far as where the motive of your concern overrides continuity, well you did have a streak going and congrats on that...I guess.

Seriously, beyond MY attentions to ''little worlds '' and such, seriously, do you think, in terms of space, collab and continuity, that your c3 works. Listen, do not even try to blend such brute insertions, I think that might serve such TCA News Pop Ups better.

The tanker was topical, but it worked, like some grand other world, nestled perfectly next to the gas station in my panel, but this latest 1294C3 snubs Ed and myself and well, you have ben lambasted before. No anger, nust my feeling that this panel was a spatial deflation where your apparent love affair with the ghastly oil spill in Spain has overshot....yes just plain overshot. Perhaps it will somehow work in the next level.

Please, no lenghthy assertions, explaining to all just how this woks, pronouncemets of your exit or verbose denunciations. I am simply just relaying a small opinion before I wander off to my job down the road.

SNY

Replies:
Re: TCAiy yi yiheeee

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.