SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: not funny
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2003-01-31 10:28:19 [6037]
"Damn swastika is seeriously tainted - so unlucky a shape in the modern times. Personally - unless the swastika served as message in the piece I would have modified it ( the Pythons would not mind I feel ) into a slightly different shape, remove a bar or two...play with it."

Yes, I took your advice to heart and ''borrowed'' an image that you created on level 670. ...gridcosm?level=670

"I saw that indian spirit - the one that plays the pipe - searched for it - yet came up with the closets thing I could find to somehow weaken the fading swastika."

Actually, I faded the flag in an attempt to blend it with EHO's a1, and for no other reason.

"I have tried to take apart the level: First I placed a manip of Beckmann...then I saw TCA placed the Cleese image taken from the insane skit [[involving...what was it ? Hitler running for Parliament or something like that?]]a la MPFC"

Mr Hilter running for Member of Parliament... Minehead, I think it was.

"I placed a gal reaching into Beckmann's head...and then I returned to see the level had moved and the swastika was dead center. Perhaps TCA was a bit too enthralled with the skit.."

I'm a fan, I confess.

In reply to:
Re: not funny

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.