SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: dear players...
by Eva Hochreutener - EHO [eho SITOme] [email Eva Hochreutener - EHO] 2003-06-08 08:43:08 [6773]
1 single UNBLENDY square can "distroy" a whole level too....I'm not very for voting; we will vote people that we know and love...and if they are in vacancies, or if they feel committed? Democracy: 1 piece per level, 8 different inputs may lead to patchwork. I personally learnt a lot (most) from NLT, and I'm not a good disciple, I'm always to cheap. Cheap means, I make my own small completed square.

"Time release" method looks good. This night I was thinking about something similar: for newbies the first week 1 per level/day, the second week 2 pieces, and so on. A "diserve-system". This only for to count out Moxies, SNZ's and so on. But it's inequitable for goodwilling people like JSH! Hmmm at least - why not delete level 1500?

And - why not give every newbie an agreement with the rules? If he said "I agree", then he will recieve the ID. If she/he emerge as a moxie, then she/he could become disqualified...

At least I'm curious and open for what will be decided.

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.