SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: on the nose
by silly@well.com  [mail] 2004-01-30 22:25:40 [8294]
Jon, I don't think that anyone expects you to waste time that you don't have to spare. Spongecosm (or whatever you decide to call it) will happen only if you or Ed are overwhelmed by an uncontrollable obsession. Regardless, life goes on.

These ideas that I've been having gave me a good excuse to shunt my snit over to Panic and detour my toxic vibes from Gridcosm. I repeat my invitation to others (SNY, hint, hint) to vent their toxic vibes in Panic for awhile instead of Gridcosm. ...panic Feel free to take a virtual poop on my cheesy Spongecosm simulation. It's gridcosm1724-tca.jpg ...just scroll down the page.

"That's weird, the Quicktime was encoded with mpeg-4 so that probably explains that. I think you need Quicktime 6 to read those. The other link is a Java Applet which is sometimes goofy, although I can see it fine on IE and Safari with OS 10.2.8 +"

I'll be upgrading to a new Mac running OS X.3 (Panther) soon. That said, I'd be reluctant to upload anything to the web unless the vast majority of browsers could read it. IE, Mozilla, Konqueror, Windows, Linux, Sun, whatever. OS 10.2.8 + is a little too recent. Give everyone else (those of us not on the bleeding edge) a chance to catch up.

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.