SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Ruining the grid? To add fuel to the fire (You Got Served!)
by Root Mugwort [rut SITOme] [email Root Mugwort] 2004-12-06 22:42:05 [10754]
I hesitate to write this because i believe any comments on the flame wars encourage them. On the other hand maybe the sad truth is that testosterone fueled anger is the strongest inspiration we have here. It was the TCA SNZ feud after all that was the seed for levels 1817-1819 which I like very much. But both of these guys have made it clear that they don't care about ruining the grid or trashing anything the rest of us are trying to do. Here's my suggestion though I don't in any way expect it to happen:

When a gridder gets pissed off at another gridder he or she challenges the other to a grid-off. If the challenge is accepted, a square is selected and reserved either randomly or by an admin. Both gridders produce a square to fit in the selected one and both are posted on SITO with no names attached. Then we vote say one vote for each Sitoid who has completed over 20 squares. The winner not only gets his or her square put in the grid but may also impose some sanctions on the loser. For example the loser could be banned for five levels or the winner could replace up to three of the losers subsequent squares. I think this would discourage pure shock level insults and encourage blending and artistry. But like i said it will never happen so in the meantime let's just ignore them both until they can play nice.

In reply to:
Re: Ruining the grid? To add fuel to the fire
Replies:
Re: Ruining the grid? To ..
Re: Ruining the grid? To ..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.