SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
the whole reserve tango/tangle
by Jon Van Oast [uwi SITOme] [email Jon Van Oast] 2004-12-13 01:45:24 [10884]
"I rarely ever lock for too long. This time I did. Again -- sorry. I usually get the idea right up and go. Phone calls visits and this that caught me. There should be some kind of NON -confirmation reverso button. Jon -- ideas?"

yes, this came up just recently. it seems like a good idea, i wonder if it can be abused and/or make reserving treated more casually? as in the previous thread about this, i also agree with the concept that the grid made it this far without out it, so ... ???

more important (and related to the grid making it this far) is sunnys observation (...discuss?num=10877) of basically, "hey, it happens [accidently], sorry, relax". i think its pretty obvious that JIT was using this innocent thing sunny did to bring up an issue with EHO. (in fact he states as such, saying he was *waiting* for that to happen.)

ok, all i want to say about this is that i see *BOTH sides* of this bone JIT has to pick. first off, yeah, i have no idea what prompted EHO to even mention your grid lock. i really dont. it seemed even out of character of her to me. but whatever. (i dont really care.) she did (as i recall; too tired and bored to look it up) almost outta nowhere. thats the first point. the second point is, well, its NOT that big of a deal! eho and jit, you too *work/create* well together, i wish you could play well together. or maybe, jit, eho is just trying to "razz" you (sorry that word is so idiomatic to english). haze the new guy, who knows? but i read a lot of her posts as playful, but not grudge-inducing. but thats just me.

so eho said something, and jit is holding a grudge. human nature. misunderstanding. i dont know. perhaps you guys could take it to email? i agree, jit, you have pointed out the contradiction in her response. but, man, lets just let it go. the grid looks good and there are *plenty* other things to flame about! haha

and i cant imagine why tca is jumping in, too. thats another can of worms. whatever. i mean, i can halfway (or 1/4-way) understand when people blow up when someone HOGS a level; but here we are 2000+ levels and counting, and someone accidently reserving a level and not using it is a big deal? its not like sny is a habitual abuser or whatever.

i guess i had too much coffee. i should just post and see "move along, please". thats the gist of my rant.

In reply to:
Re: so?
Replies:
Re: the whole reserve tan..
Re: the whole reserve tan..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.