SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: TCA 2148 c3
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2005-03-01 04:17:46 [11621]

'teachers and critics all dance the poot' - Devo

'i'm just mad about saffron' - Donovan

SNY, you didn't like my tribute to Christo's Central Park project? It began with 2145 c3 ...gridcosm?level=2145 and ended with the 'abhorrent' 2148 c3.

If I had 2148 c3 to do over again, I'd completely ignore a1, a2 and a3, which were a big distraction. I'd concentrate on blending with b3.

There may have been palette problems. Prior to uploading an image to Gridcosm, I preview it using ImageReady 3.0.1, which has the same default settings as most web browsers. I can also anticipate the negative effects of compression by compressing the image in ImageReady to see what it will look like compressed... That said, 2148 c3 looked much brighter than I'd intended it to be after I uploaded it to Gridcosm.

2148 c3 may have been sad, it may have been a cop out, but it certainly wasn't impulsive. The creation of c3 was a process that took hours to complete. Mostly in Photoshop 6--except for the handwritten 'graffiti' text, which was created in Painter 6.

This link will take you to an image that illustrates the process of creating c3. ...showart?show=tca.0148 The center square is the source image.

In reply to:
TCA 2148 c3

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.