SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: SNY 2139 C1!
by MARK SUNSHINE [sny SITOme] [email MARK SUNSHINE] 2005-03-01 09:22:22 [11624]
That panel 2139 c1 -- firstly, this reciprocity, this reverse usage of my quote by you, might seem cute but does not diffuse, to me, the earnest nature of my original statement.

If that panel with the brick wall (Re: TCA 2148 c3) took you that long, all I gotta say is ho - llleeeee shit. And without blending - you amaze me in a morbid way.

My panel in that 2139 level, was done absolutely impulsively, with a tried measure of reactive thought, showing my disgust for something, but I am not going to go back, look and review. OK TCA - I can hear it now, now you repeat after me " I am not going to go look back and....."

If you exhibited a more consistent imagination overall, most of what you would do I might not even care to comment about (and yet do comment when it is beautiful ) but with a regularity, and with the most weird synchronicity, you will lay an egg so foul and rotten next to a panel that just aches for more and mind you not much more but usually not a wall of fuck you pixels ( unintentioned or not )

It is your apparent inability to publicly acknowledge this quirky kink, or to feel for those you have hardlined that makes each instance in the future more painful, like tiny taps of the pencil that once or twice do not really hurt, but after a few hundred, become torturous.

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.