SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: JIT rhymes with...
by Jon Van Oast [uwi SITOme] [email Jon Van Oast] 2005-04-17 08:05:12 [12027]
nlt said to jit:
"no really, what is with your 2207 contributions? I know you can blend, but you chose to throw this shit down as some sort of political statement or what? I am confused, please enlighten me. Did my use of photographic elements in b3 offend you? Or are you just off on some sort of tanget because of something else?"

i felt the same thing, the same confusion; but now i take it as a sort of frustration, especially in light of his last post. *especially* since we all know jit can blend so masterfully. to me this "art" (anti-art?) speaks of frustration. contradiction. hypocrisy.

thats my take on it anyway. i know gridcosm definitely has a history of collecting political commentary, and that history also tends to be very (by america standards) liberal, anti-war. certainly i am interested, personally, to see non-u.s. point of view on all this. i doubt there are a lot of gridcosmers who are big fans of at least the current war(s), and touching upon the u.s. war history is just another part of the same mess, imho.

i can only guess that jit's non-verbal follow-up post (...discuss?num=12026) that he means to either change subjects or derail gridcosm. haha again, thats my interpretation/guess.

In reply to:
JIT rhymes with...
Replies:
Re: JIT rhymes with...

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.