SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Pray for George double u
by Altarego [awe SITOme] [email Altarego] 2005-08-28 22:17:37 [12984]
Do not live with a spirit of fear. It is the little death. recognize it as the most powerful weapon against you. Love is your greatest ally.

Many regard the U.S. president as the most powerful man in the world yet his influence is less than the cola and burger merchants. We swim in advertisements that infer we will be happy if we buy a meal. Spin doctors and lie merchants are subtle and know how to shift the blame like a big red herring.

Osama died when he sold his soul, his body will follow. I would like to see the world safe for scooters and bicycles. Our leaders are not the ones forcing us into inefficient travel. We are often the petulent children who want our way and blame others or blame God when we soil ourselves.

The economy has its highs and lows. The majority of the world lives in depression. It is a valley of the shadow of death that most pass through. Been there a lot myself and at the time it is difficult to see your way through. I know the sun is always shining but that my view of it is temporarily blocked.

Santa Claus has had a long standing relationship with the cola merchants. Pat Robertson is human as is the Dali Lama, the Pope, and Martha Stewart. If they appear to be childish shephards of the flock, then I must take some adult responsibility in owning my personal relationships with God and others.

Thanks for the feedback. Always searching for clarity and focus. Love is all you need, and this cup of coffee. Love and this cup of coffee, and a digital camera. That's all I need, and ...

Who am I kidding. Pray for me and I'll pray for you. In the words of Bob Dylan " You can be in my dreams if I can be in yours "

In reply to:
Re: Pray for George double u
Replies:
Re: Pray for George doubl..
Re: Pray for George doubl..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.