SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: all your deity cartoon are belong to us
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2006-03-03 01:20:57 [14414]
No. 'Shit-stirring for cheap political points' is the definition of a Republican named Karl Rove. Fox News channel isn't available in Paris? No Rush Limbaugh? Lucky you.

The definition of a Democrat is hypocrite. I've seen so many liberal feminists advocate censorship in the name of PC to coddle foreign religious fanatics. But you don't see any of them willing to sacrifice their right to abortion or gay marriage to coddle our homegrown religious fanatics. The Muslim fanatic has his dignity and deserves respect, the Christian fanatic is trailer trash. Such is the attitude of the Democrats.

Both Democrats and Republicans support the U.S. Constitution only when convenient.

I'm no Ugly American. I don't tell people in other countries how to run their lives. I think that the United States should go to war only when attacked. That's why the invasion of Afganistan was justified, and the invasion of Iraq was not.

Speaking of invasions... My soul has been invaded by the spirit of the film director Theo van Gogh. The self-described "village idiot" was no saint. He was a chain-smoking drunkard and loudmouth. But he was a descendant of Vincent who made a movie about the cornfield. No one else on this planet could have made such a movie from his unique perspective. He is utterly irreplaceable. He was slaughtered on an Amersterdam street like a pig.

Makes me wonder if maybe we don't deserve our culture because we haven't got the brains or spine to defend it.

In reply to:
Re: all your deity cartoon are belong to us
Replies:
Re: all your deity cartoo..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.