SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Standing for GRIDHELIX and apoptotic strategies
by Marlos Salustiano [mrs SITOme] [email Marlos Salustiano] 2008-08-30 13:30:01 [21093]
Acctualy, "lazy" is a fair tag to be aplied over your pedantry, when you unimaginatively reduce a extensive and productive dialog in this forum into YAPPING (
"All this yapping I must never again read pre-coffee"
).

Naturally, the apropriate response to such pedantic (and totally unfair) remark is Whitman's YAWP!

"Lazy" is also a fair tag to be aplied when you (perhaps lacking theoretical background or perhaps having no interest in dialog whatsoever) are incapable of recognizing other people's proposals and ideas, thus reducing them into "copious amounts of words".

If only you could step out of your megalopathic standards ("the magic of" blah blah blah, "that genius" of blah blah blah), it would be possible to realize that NONE of the articipants were ever lazy, and that several levels that you have considered "lazy lazy panels" were acctually bold and daring.

You don't scream about anything, you just make boring and incipient complaints with the arrogance of an orthodox blender (or streaker)!

None of us are here to amuse you, but to amuse ourselves (or each other) with or without you, while using the grid for ourselves (with each other)!LOL

The big (and fascist) problem about "old costumers" is that sometimes, unfortunately, they develop this delirious fantasy that the "restaurant" exists only for them, and that they should create an "elite" to doctrinate "newbies" about what is an "dull effort" and what is not.

Once again: it's not about "magic" (or any sort of ludicrous "theology" of the grid) and it's not a matter of forming a board of "top 6 oldtimers" to remind "newbies" about the concept of the grid.

It's about WORK, about constructive criticism, about deliberately transcending the initial concept of the grid while making use of it's latent possibilities!

ALL NEWCOMERS HAVE A PLACE AND A FAIR DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLE TO ADHERE, as it was expressed in this very forum definition:

"This topic is for discussion of the Gridcosm collaborative art project. That includes, but is not limited to: techniques, participation, critique, interface and inspired hallucinations."

And i also pretty much stand for Kilbo's homeostatic GRIDHELIX PROPOSAL, along with my previous (and forthcoming) apoptotic interventions!

And to wrap it all up, more Whitman:

"I celebrate myself, and sing myself, And what I assume you shall assume, For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you."
(from Song of Myself)
In reply to:
Old Timers Quarterly
Replies:
Re: Standing for GRIDHELI..
Zappa's friendly Ghost (t..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.