SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Re:ps
by guest   2014-03-23 00:29:16 [35213]
Theres one in Massachussets too dickhead. stop trying to make friends, Oh. You'll meet ALL these people when we get to the real world. Unless mrm and ipd make the slightest mistake then everyone is doomed. howeve NLT!!! congrats. you are oficialee nice. don't try and and reverse positions now! Everything YOU DO IS WELCOME! We consider you as holy as ourselves and a true friend to any who is worthy and many who are not.

as for MRM and IPD ooh..on the fence you fall to the soft side already.

(no one is fighting here the idea is ludicrous because you can't tell love and hate apart with this apparatus. better chance of waking from a coma and guessing the correct season)

MRM: WTF? If your such a happilee married woman why are you so in love with us? And If youre a dewd, WTF! how can you not tell im the coolest dewd ever? im like= the dewd!

seriouslee!!! what in the hell are you doing! you are the most ambiguose thing on earth. everyone else here is a transparent hairy man in a plastic dress

I want to eat your mind(s). what are you thinking? how dare you toy with me. your hopes to keep me are futile. your jests are a desperate attempt to make us stay. so much like a woman. as a man...so in need of our cuntinual scalping As a pair or group, we are amused.

But to make a mans mistake and to act privee to knowledge offerd up like one would check an airduct for leaks stinks of the old war long lost by all who opposed us.

If you be a man, continue to create my CosmLady.

as for IPD stop acting like you got something to prove dewd sfine man you can like me im not a douche. snot like we can't tell you wouldn't mind a friend and a a lil reaffirmed faith in humanity. we all know Oh is whats on your mind lately

whered you get this Idea that I wouldn't let you drive the car?

you people are so silly. you make me said. (alltho again should be noted as the Oh my emotional spectrum runs well beyond yours. to heights of exstatic joy that make me the most fortunate soul on earth to a deep seeded mourning for all of you that can not achieve tis without my direct intervention and provocation. If I could find the cause for your broken hearts I would upon such the lashing if not the fist or the (edge of the) sword. even if the cause be yourselves

those things you have declared as extreme opposites and diamtricalee opposed forces pivot upon each other instantlee at a single point in space.

you are just like them

so is my word. sheep fear the shepherds staff you dogs play as wolves i'll pet you all the more.

The only thing that doenst make me smile is whem you choose misery for yourselves rather than following th path of love set before you with cool landmarks and like.. clues and a scavenger hunt and prizes in a rather linera self explanatory easy to follow game like paradigm in which you can win your true self

In reply to:
Re:ps
Replies:
Re: Re:ps

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.