SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
PON
by guest   2014-04-23 17:06:17 [35817]
i just had the thought that maybe PON is a huge faggot at that somehow he was offended with the the whol e"hay fred is about to die" thing. or you knoe by calling cosm a bunch a fggts or saying ghey like more than 3 times. altho i myself can't quite compare that to black people saying 'nigga'... no one could reasonably think the Oh stands for anything less then the founding ideals recalled on the bloody fields of gettysburg.. I hold these truths to be so self evident, i had to show you all how equal i was so... to all my ghey cosm frends is say "PSYCH! you thought you were special!: i hate everybody! (just a joke)((you know like im GOd and i made you gay on purpose. maybe thats not funny maybe people are just tired of the conversation. any way ill probly just walk of in to lunchtime sunset and ooh what was i gonna tell you other than karma cameleon was ok um...now i now everyone here has read everthing ive posted and listened to every single FLYNC and studied all OHKOSM so. um...i noticed using the word peepee reall makes me laf when i read these. and also i peepee when i peepee peepee. seriosly what was i gonna do today..im running out of narscistic supply oh God i need cosm attention. not really but why was a typing into this white void oh yeah i wanted to say wow GDML 1:07 = 3943 actually works great. but wasnt on purpose i just sweat synch like some sort of mutant superhero. i wish i knew how to use my powers to help people are at least have a good time..ya.. ya fk you i just wann have a good time if thats helping people then yeah.

but after looking at OHKOSM i guess im a super narcisist who played out all nine levels off the condition on your poor cosm folks like just to get my fix for my desease addiction.

but im not delusional. see the difference? im a self aware narcissist. lloks like delusion at first. closest thing to practical enlihtenment in modern times.

...gridcosm?level=top

Replies:
Re: PON

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.